Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sigh.

I'm out of a job again.

I improved on the things I was having issues with at least 98% and I was still let go today (as of last Friday, I was supposed to be re-evaluated NEXT Friday... I guess they just couldn't wait?). They looked equally as sad letting me go as I was being let go, and walked me out and did all but hug me before I left. They said they'd give me references or help me find another job - this confused me. If they could give me references and help me find a job - why were they letting me go? They said I wasn't a right "fit" for the job.

I've applied for around 20 jobs already. Does anyone know of anything? I'm willing to do just about anything.

1 comment:

6th Floor blog said...

Just about anything huh..

Nah, that sucks. I guess just economy and cutting back? Sometime's it's more political/budget than anything else.

Job Searching sucks (dont' forget unemployment if you're eligible), good luck!