Wednesday, December 3, 2008

1 pint + 3 glasses of wine = a slightly hung over Allison

So, dinner was had with Lindsay at Republic last night and then drinks a couple of hours later at McFaddens in midtown east, with some people that she knows. I couldn't decline offers for free drinks, now could I? It was a nice time! But right now... ugh. Where's my water?

Lindsay is one of those friends that you can literally talk to about anything. She always listens and sometimes criticizes, but like I pointed out to her last night, it's always constructive criticism. We talk about our faults and what we think we need to change about ourselves, and then when we can't take it anymore, we realize we must go see our therapists (mine is still in the process of being found).

I'm seeing someone very soon... and I'm incredibly excited because we haven't had anytime together in what feels like a long time.

No comments: