Thursday, December 25, 2008

the loot...

a hot pink fleece throw, a pink pillow with a rhinestone crown on it, a necklace hanger, a ring holder, a pink chair for my desk, my pace diploma framed and ready to be hung (my parents have such a sense of humor), a nightie, a pink flowey shirt, english chocolate, a pink grocery tote, the hills season 3 on dvd, SATC the movie on dvd, the mother tongue (bill bryson), the lost continent (bill bryson), i hate my neck (book), blink (malcolm gladwell), i was told there'd be cake (book), weights, and i think that's it...

i asked my dad if we could exchange the SATC dvd to the 2-disc and he said, "yeah, i know you asked for that one, but i think those are a waste." hah. needless to say, i won! i'm showered and in my pink satin dress... almost time to go get chinese food with our fellow half-breeds! off to maine tomorrow, and i'm STOKED!

2 comments:

Rob Self-Pierson said...

Hope you like pink.

Cadbury's chocolate??

That Girl Allison said...

No, not Cadbury's! I think it's faux-English chocolate... but it says "Shakespeare" on it, which I love!