Thursday, December 11, 2008

Something Blue..

"I just didn't feel close to her. After this long, I should have felt close to her. Or at least had the sense that I knew her. . . I mean, I knew her taste in music, art, food, travel, literature. But I still didn't know her." - Ethan


It's weird to read this! I had felt after Sunday that I didn't know these facts (favorites, for instance) about him, but now I'm thinking that those are all frivolous and knowing the person is more important than all of that. And I do feel like I know him as a person, or at least getting to know him better with each passing day. And I do feel close to him.

So, needless to say, Something Blue was another amazing book by Emily Giffin. Now Love the One Your With has to come out in paperback! Tomorrow I'm going to see Ian's one act with Amy. Just like the good ol' days...

No comments: