Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I wanna be over you.

You know the guy that's been practically ignoring me for 3-4 weeks now, except for when, you know, he has time to send me a 5 word text? Our texts tonight.

Him: Ooh nooo... How are you feeling? Poor sicky! Any fun NYE plans?
Me: I'm feeling run down, thanks, which my NYE plans are up in the air because of. You must be really busy that it took you a day to answer my text...
Him: Noo... I just saw your text. I didn't use my phone yesterday. More jersey fun! It's too cold to clean gutters. Are you resting?!
Me: Yes, I'm resting.
Him: Rest and soup!!! And maybe a few hours out? It's sooo cold out!
Me: Yeah, I'll be out tonight for a few hours. What're you doing?
Him: In [someplace], NY with college friends. Quet but fun! Headed anywhere fun?
Me: Yea, a few places. Have a good night, happy new year.
Him: Happy new year to you too! Can we play in '09?
Me: I'm not sure. Call me next year.
Him: Deal! :)


What the hell? Does he not understand that I'm upset or does he just not care? Whatever, happy new year!

No comments: