Monday, December 29, 2008

I am a catch.

I apologize in advance for how shallow and self-centered this blog is going to sound, but I'm being a bit toyed around by a guy right now, and frankly, I think he should appreciate me much more than he is and this is why.

Yes, I am sometimes a huge bitch, but that's usually just my 'honesty' being taken the wrong way. I am a lot of qualities that should be desired but I just haven't found that guy who will appreciate these qualities yet. I am honest (possibly to a fault), loyal (aka I don't cheat, never have, and won't hook up with guys who are in relationships), honest (I never lie), I'm witty and sarcastic, I'm very cute (some say beautiful, and no, not just my family), and believe it or not, despite myself (when I am in the right place in my life), I am an amazing girlfriend. I am actually very caring and do a lot of little thoughtful things. And I don't date guys (or use them) for their money - I always offer to pay. I like quirky guys. I generally date men with more personality than looks (right now I'm dating someone with an equal amount of both)... though that's not going so great right now, so I shouldn't be talking about it.

I'm not writing this for anyone's benefit but my own. I wanted to write this so I would have it to look back on when I'm feeling down because I honestly believe it. I have a lot of faults, but who doesn't? Maybe I'm being too sensitive, but I just need a bit more attention than I'm currently getting.

*

I had a lovely mini-vacation... Christmas was quiet, but lovely with our close family friends. Maine was great too. Lots of quality time with my younger cousin - and my aunt. Cooking galore! I finally got a tea pot! Yay! And I have a pink desk chair now... it looks cute in front of my pink curtains and mini pink Christmas tree!

I don't know whether I should finish reading The Devil Wears Prada or My Horizontal Life first... oh well, goodnight!

No comments: