Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

So, even though I was upset over the guy, I got over and started the night over at World Bar (48th and 1st) where Lindsay was finishing up working, and then we headed down to Zum Schneider on East 7th and Avenue C.

I'd never heard of it before, but it's like a German beer hall in Alphabet City! I reconnected with some people from high school that I haven't seen since, which was nice. I could've chosen to continue to hold the grudge from the end of my senior year, but I'm awful at holding grudges and it was a new year, so I let it go. I had a stein (one liter) of Haufbrahaus specialty brew and a glass of champagne. It made me think of Munich... and I stole the stein!

I went home around 1:30am-ish and crossed the street to get a cab in the right direction and overheard two guys getting in a cab going to the Upper East Side, so I jumped in with them. They were totally stunned and like, "Who is this girl??" but it was cool and they invited me out with them, but I wanted to get home. One of them was named Brad...

It was a good night. Here are my resolutions:

1) Eat more fruits and vegetables
2) Use the gym in my building
3) Read all the books I got for Christmas
4) Don't settle for guys who aren't worth it
5) Stop stressing and get over current guy.

No comments: