Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween, for starters...

I was honest for a second night in a row! After the guy #1 asked if I was seeing anyone, I said yes and told him about the other one and asked if he'd ever be offended if I wanted to try something exclusive with the other guy [should it ever come to that] and he said absolutely not and he hopes that I feel comfortable enough to talk to him about anything. Both of these guys are fantastic. I slept so well last night! My anxiety is almost entirely gone, and it's all thanks to me... I actually cured myself.

"W" was pretty good! I enjoyed it. For anyone who knows nothing about George W. Bush, it's a LOT to take in, but honestly, and I hate to say this, who doesn't know who he is? It humanized Bush and gave him more layers than we have ever been exposed to before, and also made you feel really bad for him - the father/son dynamic... he has [seemingly] grown up feeling as though he's never measured up well enough for his fathers approval. It also gave me new respect for Bush Sr.

We got some very, very, VERY exciting news in our Staff Meeting today at work, but I don't think I'm allowed to say anything yet - not online at least, but my co-workers and I couldn't stop talking about it all day. When I am at liberty to write about it, I will!

I'll be down at The Crocodile Lounge (14th, btw 1st and 2nd], if anyone's in the neighborhood! I will be there celebrating my friend Nicks' birthday, with my friend Chris that I haven't seen in forever and he's bringing some people too!

Our actress who's playing the female Russian mobster just arrived at the theatre dressed as Little Bo Peep... hehe!!

No comments: