Thursday, October 30, 2008

I get an A+++!

... for actually saying what I wanted! I actually sat the guy down last night and told him how I felt about this past Sunday night, that I felt like things moved too rapidly, and I wanted to slow it down a bit, lay off the sex for a bit, and is this okay with him. His response:

"Of course! That's totally fine. Hey, I won't even touch you!" He smiled, and then put his arms around me and kissed me a few dozen times. I thanked him profusely during the course of the night, but I knew I needn't, I just wanted to emphasize how much I appreciated his response. We slept incredibly closely in his bed after that.

This has only made me like him all the more.

We watched The Strangers last night. The director and writer[s] did a very good job at building suspense, but the end was kind of a let down. They stabbed the two protagonists and did so "because they were home" and then left them to bleed to death. It still creeped me out though! Tonight I'm seeing "W." I'm looking forward to it!

Back to the box office...

No comments: