Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cooking, mmmmm.

So I'm not as terrible as I've thought for all these years! It's the buying of all the ingredients that gets me, or and following directions. I made my co-workers magical macaroni and cheese that she made a few weeks ago when we watched the debates. I burned it a little on the top, but it's yummy anyways!

I got inspiration on the train home from the matinee and wrote the first poetry I've written since the summer. It was amazing, and maybe I'll post it here, sometime. I'm starting to dig out the hard copies of all writing from the past 4-8 years. There's been a lot.

I've always been an extremely expressive writer. I guess it comes from writing a lot of plays, poems, and blogging for the last almost-decade. It's a way I express myself. But is writing your feelings online because there's no other way to express them wrong?

Email me! - thatgirlallison08@gmail.com

No comments: