Monday, November 17, 2008

Money well spent.

I took four pairs of shoes to a shoe fixer today and I picked them up this evening, and it was $54 well spent. My $200 boots look practically new again! When I told my mother that I took shoes to get fixed, do you know what she said? "Why don't you just buy new ones?" I think she's the only mother in the world who would say that!

Male Adulterers and the Women Who Sleep With Them: An acquaintance of mine recently ended an affair with a married man she works with. I'm really not judging - but I don't know how women can do it. I hooked up with a guy who had a girlfriend once - and I chose to never see him again because the mere thought of him disgusted me. It wasn't worth it. I would never want that to happen to me (and it hasn't yet, knock on wood!) so I don't know why I would inflict it on another woman (not matter how heinous she is). But mainly, it's just the thought of how in despicable the man to lie to his significant other like that that turns me off of the whole idea.

I have one of the guiltiest consciences around, hence why I don't lie or steal. And lest we not forget, karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around.

No comments: