Sunday, November 30, 2008

True Life: I'm a Southern Bell

"This is my boyfriend. He knows that one day he will be financially responsible and run our household, and I will entertain him!"


I do believe that people with this mentality are the reason why America is not as progressive as it should. The second girl is 24 and unmarred and fears becoming an "old maid." Are you SERIOUS? They all perform in beauty pageants, tease their hair, and aspire only to get married.

This girl that I went to school with refuses to go to Planned Parenthood because of the kind of "people" that go there AKA lower class, not-white people. She judges people like it's her job, but she doesn't want people to judge her for the current affair she is having at her office with a married man. Oh no, of course not. Hypocrites...

No comments: