Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So my mother came to spend the night with me last night so we could prepare Thanksgiving dinner early this morning. We went and saw the balloons being blown up (and passed by Tina Fey on 81st Street with her child), then to a really good Italian restaurant on West 4th, and then she dragged me to Marie's Criss on Grove. Yes, my mother dragged me to Marie's Crisis. It was fun!

We got up at 9am this morning to start cooking. We were done around 11 or 12, and I showered. Jason, a friend of mine who's family is in Texas, came over to eat around 3pm when everyone was done exploring my building and area. It was lots of fun! Jason was definitely a hit with my brother and my parents son, syncing up all three of their DS's and such. We ate, were merry, cleaned, and everyone left by about 8pm! He baked cookies too! What a guy. My favorite doorman is downstairs, I might go bring him food.

OH! And my parents brought my new TV & DVD player. I've gone from a 13" to a 32"! Woohoo! I'm watching Home Alone on it now. Classic.

Things I Am Thankful For:
my family
my true friends
my job
my apartment (finally!)
being able to have gone to the final performance of rent
my health
the boys i've dated recently!
my travels around europe this summer & everyone i met <3

AND this dog is the cutest dog ever (thanks Jason):

No comments: